Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Getting Your House Organized and Clean

Here are some websites that I've found that have been helpful figuring out ways to organize and clean your house:


  • Flylady has been helpful for me. She focuses on feeling good about yourself and setting up routines. The rather large downside is that she seems to think that everyone who uses her system is a Christian Stay-at-Home-Mom. If you can keep from getting put off by her "God Breezes" and assumptions, her program is really good. You can sign up for her email list and get about fifteen plus emails a day that consist of reminding you to do things, pep you up, or sell you one of her products (usually in the form of a testimonial). The reminders are the best part for me, since they help me stay focused.
  • Get Organized Now helps with figuring out how to organize particular things. She also has tips on prioritizing your time.
  • The Organizer Lady is a leaner version of Flylady with one or two emails a day if you join the email group. Her group is good if you are more of a self starter and just need help getting started, Flylady is good if you need more handholding.

Let me know if you come on any other sites that you've found really helpful and I'll check them out.

Smiles,

Linda

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2004 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fifteen-plus emails a day from a "Jesus Lady" reminding me to clean and organize my house? I think that's the sort of thing that happens in hell :) But I can see how it would be helpful if you don't already have a system (and help, like I do).

Maybe I should see if my mom wants to sign up :) B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home